Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Final Thoughts

I want to say that this blog is simply a starting point. As I read articles and spoke with professionals through the spring semester of 2013, I discovered that marketing a study abroad experience is a hot topic in education abroad at the moment. Because it is a current issue, there seems to be an overwhelming amount of information being thrown at students. Most of this information focuses on the ideas of skills gained, how to interview, and what you can put on a resume. Like I said in the beginning, there is information on college websites about these things, which is why some of these posts are just quick overviews. I hope, as a whole, this work presents a wider picture of Marketing Ur Experience, and that parts of it have sparked ideas for you as an individual. That being said, I have merely scratched the surface. If you wish to keep digging, I urge you to check out my sources. Also, I am sure your college, university, or study abroad provider can offer materials and/or workshops to help with this topic. Attend. Ask questions. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment